Hello World...

Is anyone listening?

Friday, June 24, 2011

New Obsessions

H&M, Twitter, Blogging, Boyfriend.

First, let me give some background. As I sit here and watch an old re-run of House with Sara Beara, I have an odd fascination with strolling through twitter and trying to decide how I should go about blogging on this thing. I watched Julie & Julia and she actually had a reason to blog, thus ended up having an interesting following. I don't want a book deal or a movie but I do want to have someone read my posts and get something from it. If there's nothing to get from it, then that's my fault and I'm sorry for that. Sometimes I feel like I have no hobbies and no actual interests besides my recently purchased, all-seven seasons of The Golden Girls. However, I am very opinionated and have had my share of experiences in life up until now, at 20 (I'll keep you posted on more experiences).

So, let me explain my new obsessions. I am a little late on reporting this, but I am obsessed with H & M. First discovered in Hampton, Virginia while on vacation, I fell in love at first glace. Then I feel even deeper in love when I saw the prices of the clothes. Hi-yo! My sister was right when she said it was everyone's style. They have a little bit of everything there. So needless to say, my closet is already littered with their clothes. I have also introduced Sara to this as well. Whoops. Glad the nearest one is 2.5 hours away!

Next obsession: Twitter. Celebrity updates are sickeningly good! Some celeb's I stay away from but the normal Twitter-lovers are usually fun to hear from. Tom Hanks, Kim Kardashian, Blake Shelton and others have been lighting up my feed! Addicted? Yes. Maybe more than just addicted? I'll keep you posted.

Blogging. I kind of explained this before. I just want my post's to mean something! Not many friends my age like to blog. So I'll have to branch outside my comfort zone, reach out to others. I'll try to keep myself from long posts and rambles. Maybe that will help...

Boyfriend. New boyfriend? No. Same old, same old. I just want to write the words down here that I want to say but can't. I have been with Dan since October 2009. He has given me some of the best memories of my life along with giving me the love and attention I deserve. We're not always perfect, that's for sure. I wouldn't want to be perfect. Him and I have recently decided to put the spice back in our life. To work on things and make sure the spark stays alive. I love him more than life and I hope he knows that. Ok, so I'm not OBSESSED with my boyfriend. But I want everyone to know how crazy I am about him. He makes me a better person, a better girlfriend, a better woman. I don't know who I would be without him in my life. This sounds like a cliche romance novel for sure, but its honesty at its finest.

Sometimes we don't have to speak the words we are feeling, but it is nice to write them down.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy blogs/blogging too brit. I just feel my words are too boring or obscure for many others to read. perhaps ill start a different one soon. we'll see. But I read everything you post. you have twitter, I have blogs of different people.;)

    ReplyDelete